Competitive Employee Mobility Solutions
Detailed in-country expertise to assist you in:
Local corporate policies
Cost of living
Immigration: housing, auto leasing, school
Expenditure for dependents
Why choose our Employee Mobility Program?
Offer relocation assistance and immigration compliance, relieving time-consuming administrative tasks.
Cost Management and Savings
Provide accurate projections for mobility-related activities such as taxes, payroll, and pensions.
Boost employee support and lessen the stress associated with overseas assignments.
Learn More About
ERA’s Talent Mobility Services
Yes. Depending on what stage of global expansion organizations are in:
- Phase 1: Early Overseas Operations
- Phase 2: Few Overseas Operations
- Phase 3: Growing International Maturity
- Phase 4: Worldwide Integration and Planning
ERA offers different talent mobility programs to meet their needs at each phase.
- Expert qualification including professional certificate
- Non-criminal record
There are two primary types of labour mobility: geographic and occupational. Geographic mobility refers to a worker’s ability to work in a particular physical location, while occupational mobility refers to a worker’s ability to change job types.
Occupational mobility is further divided into the following two types:
- Horizontal Mobility: The labour movement from one occupation to another in the same grade or level
- Vertical Mobility: The transition from one lower-status occupation to one of higher grades and status.
If our client requests the C&B package to relocate the person, we use Mercer’s salary survey to show them the market benchmark.